Kucoin Review – Kucoin exchange is a Singapore based cryptocurrency exchange which was launched in 2017. The currency exchange is based on crypto to crypto basis and there is no flat currency available through this business model. KuCoin uses its own token i.e KCS (KuCoinShares) and it works min similar to Binance. It offers trading in the form of BTC<>DASH, BTC<>NEO, BTC<>ETH, BTC<>RDN, BTC<>LTC, BTC<>CVC, BTC<>KCS, BTC<>RPX & BTC<>IOTA COIN etc. Android and iOS-based apps are also provided by KuCoin for mobile-based users. It is also offered in eleven different languages and has thirty different currencies to choose from the list for trading.
KuCoin does not charge any deposit fee for trading although, it charges 0.1% fee on the buy or selling an asset. In addition to this, they also provide 1% discount on trading fees for every 1000KCS coins and maximum discount extends to 30%.
• It provides customers support 24/7 through WeChat and other web-based platforms. Even the KuCoin claim that it addressed the customers issues within 10 minutes.
• The engines from KuCoin can handle up to 2 million order-making requests per second and one million order requests per second in general.
• It provides up to 50% award and discounts on their trading.
• It provides fast exchange and
withdrawal service to customers; it can add blockchain assets to your account within two minutes of transaction and complete withdrawals within 10 minutes.
• KuCoin does not support trading in fiat currencies i.e you cannot exchange dollars for Bitcoin or vice-versa.
• It does not provide the marginal trading
• It is not a well-regulated exchange. There are very limited exchanges using licenses due to no rule and regulation adopted by countries regarding such business.
Users can contact KuCoin by using Email and other another platform like WeChat and social networking sites likewise Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Telegram etc.
The trading security is the propriety of KuCoin. It provides standard industry-based encryption security. Overall security features involve bank based encryption and secure facility. Further, KuCoin has multilayer and multi-cluster architecture platform that can handle multitask simultaneously with two locations and three centers at a time. KuCoin provides its wallets with multilayer encryption security, an offline storage facility in the bank and regular auditing using bank services.
KuCoinis crypto-based exchange, business model which allows the traders to trade in cryptocurrencies. It is a good platform for the beginners due to its minimum trading cost and advanced security features. On the other hand, it does not support the fiat currencies for trading and limited information regarding company operations and authorities but still a good option for peoples to trade cryptocurrencies.