Binance Review – Binance exchange is a Crypto exchange platform based in Japan which supports all types of cryptocurrencies. It mainly supports +150 coins and tokens such as EOS, Neo, Qtum, Stratis, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Iota Coin, OmiseGO, and Ethereum.
Binance gives users trading tools, charts, and many security features. Binance offers both basic and advanced exchange interfaces and makes it easy for beginners to execute simple trades and also helps professional traders to more complex options such as margin trading.
Binance is equipped with the latest tools which makes it straightforward for everyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through Binance exchanges, while additional features help the platform to handle more complex trading options as well.
Trading at Binance:
Binance offers two types of trading options: Basic and Advanced
Both options look same having not much difference but the advance option can give you the more advanced technical overview. In the dashboard, you can see charts, a candlestick chart, as well as the trade history, also a depth chart that you can view in a separate tab from the candlestick chart.
To begin trading you have to first fund your account. You can fund your account with Bitcoin or Ethereum because only these two coins are best trading options. Once you fund your account then you can start investing.
Binance charges 0.1% fee for trading but if done with their token BNB, you will receive 50% discount and the fee will be 0.05% which is very less fee I have ever seen on any trading platform.
- Binance had a low fee for both transactions and withdrawals
- High liquidity – It’s top 5 exchange platform
- Binance gives NeoGAS to its NEO Holders
- Policies buyback and BNB
- 100+ currencies available
- Beginner trading mode
- It supports many languages
- it’s capable of transferring huge numbers of transactions.
- Can you buy Iota Coin with credit card on Binance? YES (start 2019)
- Can you use EUR/GBP/USD/YEN on Binance? Yes, it is possible. (start 2019)
- Sepa transfer / Bank wire is coming. (start 2019)
- You can withdraw 2 BTC after verifying your details but for more like 100 BTC per day, you would need to enable either two-factor authentication or Google Authenticator.
Binance offers an FAQ to answer it’s users for their quarries. Users can also submit the support ticket. You can also email them but it doesn’t offer live chat and phone support yet. And Binance is also on social media as Facebook & Twitter.
Binance, the fastest growing trading exchange platform is capable of processing 1.4 millions of orders each second which makes it top trading platform but it’s based in China and it’ doesn’t accept flat money.
It is compatible with all tools such as PC client WeChat, HTML5, Android, iOS, Web etc. The major problem is that the platform is new but due to its proven record it’s a great option for both beginners and professionals.